Re: Purpose and policy of the future backports.debian.org.

* Andrei Popescu <andreimpopescu@gmail.com> [2010-06-30 13:10:20 CEST]:
> On Mi, 30 iun 10, 12:58:25, Alexander Wirt wrote:
> > I'm strongly against that. I want packages properly tested and in your own
> > interest you should wait for testing migration of your packages. (of course
> > there can be exception, but not in general).
>
> Maybe the backports upload queue could automatically put the package on
> hold until the unstable package has migrated to testing.

 I am working on setting such an upload queue up for myself and have
some code starters for that already. It just needs to get finalized.
Given that the "support contract" I mentioned in my blog did run out
this monday (and I have to say extremely successful :)) I think this can
go out for public testing soon.

 Enjoy,
Rhonda
--
"Lediglich 11 Prozent der Arbeitgeber sind der Meinung, dass jeder
Mensch auch ein Privatleben haben sollte."