Re: xulrunner 1.9.2 into sid?

Hello,

On 06/27/2010 04:25 PM, Aaron Toponce wrote:
> Seeing as though upstream Firefox 3.6 released December 1, 2008, and
> upstream Thunderbird 3.1 released just a couple days ago, it might be
> high time to get xulrunner 1.9.2 into Sid, as both Iceweasel 3.6 and
> Icedove 3.1 will depend on it. However, I hear there will be lots of
> breakage if xulrunner 1.9.2 comes into Sid. If so, what will break?
> Further, what can I do to help?

It cannot be that bad, I am running it on my desktop with Maverick.
ii  xulrunner-1.9.2             1.9.2.4+build7+nobinonly-0u XUL + XPCOM
application runner

It is already in experimental
http://packages.debian.org/search?searchon=sourcenames&keywords=xulrunner
maybe you can just install it and report back to the maintainers?

Thanks and regards

Steffen