Re: RFA: a lot of packages

On 06/20/2010 10:20 AM, Angel Abad wrote:
Hi! Im interested in vnc packages too, I use these packages every day. I
havent upload rights, Im sure these packages are important for many
people, so its posible to make a group of intenerested DD and DM in
alioth for maintaintaining vnc related packages?

It appears Ola already created pkg-vnc some 7 years ago!

https://alioth.debian.org/projects/pkg-vnc/

All we need to do, then, is join the group and have Ola hand over administrative rights (which I'll volunteer to take on, unless he wants to continue in this capacity).

Ben