Re: RFH: bashisms in configure script

Kurt Roeckx wrote:

> On Tue, May 25, 2010 at 11:51:30PM +0200, Kurt Roeckx wrote:
>> On Tue, May 25, 2010 at 04:13:36PM -0500, Raphael Geissert wrote:
>> > [1] http://bugs.debian.org/582952
>> > [2] http://people.debian.org/~geissert/source-bashisms/dd-list.txt
>>
>> That is just a list of all packages per person?  It's listing
>> packages that have no shell script in it at all, and also
>> don't have a .dsc file.
>
> They do contain shell scripts, the maintainer script.  But they
> clearly don't generate a warning.

I accidentally screwed the call to dd-list(1) and I made it list all the
maintainers of every package in the archive. I've fixed it already some
hours ago.

The .dsc files are at:
 http://people.debian.org/~geissert/source-bashisms/

(there's a sub-directory called 'empty' that has all the, empty, .dsc
files.)

Cheers,
--
Raphael Geissert - Debian Developer