Re: RFH: bashisms in configure script

On Tue, 25 May 2010 16:13:36 -0500
Raphael Geissert <geissert@debian.org> wrote:

A much more sane list is in the bug report:

http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?msg=45;filename=failed-dash.txt;att=1;bug=582952

124 source packages. Bad, but not as crazy as 1,540.

(I've heard of off-by-one errors but off-by-one-order-of-magnitude is a
stretch.)

Please, let's get some accurate figures before raising things like
this. (Oh, and yes, putting a patched dash into unstable and putting
this broken one into experimental is a VERY good idea IMHO. It's kinda
why we have experimental in the first place..... Sheesh! This thing
gonna give me nightmares.)

--

Neil Williams