Re: Too much disruptive NMUs

On 22/05/10 at 18:33 +0100, Neil Williams wrote:
> Does the MIA team take note of the WNPP reports of recently orphaned
> packages or is there a chance that an inactive maintainer whose only
> package is orphaned and then uploaded using QA, could drop off the
> radar of the MIA team? (Leaving the key in place but no packages.)

The MIA team focuses on maintainers, not on Debian Developers. DDs who
don't maintain packages are out of the scope of the MIA team. I think
that the DAMs are tracking DDs who don't maintain packages since it is
possible that some of them are inactive DDs.

Also, it's easy to find e.g developers who haven't uploaded any of
the packages in unstable with their current key in the keyring:
select login, gecos from ldap
where expire='f' and fingerprint not in (
select fingerprint from sources, upload_history
where sources.source = upload_history.source
and sources.version = upload_history.version
and sources.distribution='debian' and sources.release='sid');