Re: SRWare Iron: Chromium without the data-mining

On Wednesday 19 May 2010 02:39:00 Ryan Oram wrote:
> I wasn't aware of this when I posted this thread on the mailing list.
> I still feel, however, the suggestion and DNS-prefetching features be
> made opt-in.
What do you mean by "opt-in"? I have searched and the only meaning i could
find was about subscribing mailing lists.

There are checkboxes for those in the configuration window. I haven't tried if
they actually do something btw.

Bye
--
Salvo Tomaselli