Re: Re: Parallellizing the boot in Debian Squeeze - ready for wider testing

> One of my concerns about upstart is that systems that want to
> use SELinux and upstart _have_ to also use an initramfs, which is yet
> another component of the system that has to be audited.  There have
> been patches proposed, and semi-rejected b the upstart folks, who are
> of the opinions that only systems using initramfs need apply.

Have to jump in here, but this is simply not true.

I have never rejected any SELinux patches for Upstart; I have simply
never been *sent* any.

I've always said I'm quite happy to sit down with the SELinux folks and
work out the right way to do this.

Scott
--
Have you ever, ever felt like this?