Re: is BTS down?

On Thu, 29 Apr 2010, Stanislav Maslovski wrote:
> Debian BTS seems to be on vacation. For how long?

lindberg (one of the machines in the BTS dns rotation) blew up
temporarily,[1] and thanks to the work of the DSA, has already been
fixed.

If this happens in the future, you can always use one of the other
machines in the rotation by refering to them by name
(bugs-lindberg.debian.org, bugs-duarte.debian.org or similar).

[You can also just send mail to owner@bugs.debian.org if this happens,
or contact me (dondelelcaro) on irc.debian.org in #debbugs or
#debian-bugs or #debian-devel.]

Don Armstrong

1: I'm not quite sure what happened to it yet, but odds are it's
probably my problem to fix.
--
Who is thinking this?
I am.