Re: bindv6only again

On Monday 26 April 2010 18:30:29 Matthew Johnson wrote:
> Default does not mean "only permittable". If POSIX allows it to be set to
> either value, then no matter what the _default_ is, not coping with either
>  is a bug.

Default: a selection automatically used by a computer program in the absence
of a choice made by the user.

Source: http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/default

Can you post your definition of the word "default" and your source? Because if
we don't speak the same language we aren't going to understand each other.

Bye

--
Salvo Tomaselli