Re: Binary package names for mozilla plugins [Was: Bits from the Mozilla Extension Packaging Team]

Am Montag, den 26.04.2010, 11:07 +0200 schrieb Stefano Zacchiroli:
> On Mon, Apr 26, 2010 at 10:39:39AM +0200, Jean-Christophe Dubacq wrote:
> > > I'd rather say that generally binary packages split words at '-', so if
> > > you've a choice among these two the latter is preferable.
> >
> > If this is so, then browserplugin-* should content everyone.
>
> I'm sure you meant "browser-plugin-*" here ...

Hm, browserplugin-* would be a new option. Then we would have

     1. browser-plugin-*
     2. browserplugin-*
     3. *-browserplugin
     4. *-browser-plugin

I think all of these would work (with a slight preference to 1. or 2.).

Opinions?

--
Benjamin Drung
Ubuntu Developer (www.ubuntu.com) | Debian Maintainer (www.debian.org)