bindv6only again

I've been reading through the archives in order to find out if there's
been any consensus on the controversial change to the default value of
net.ipv6.bindv6only -- and unless I've missed something, I'm under the
impression that people agree that the change was a mistake.

May I therefore most humbly suggest that Debian should revert the change
to the default (/etc/sysctl.d/bindv6only.conf), and thus become once
again compatible with what RFC 3493 says and most application developers
expect?

                                        Juliusz