Re: Best practices for development workstations

On Sat, Apr 3, 2010 at 11:48 AM, Toni Mueller <toni@debian.org> wrote:

> I'm currently test-driving apt-cacher-ng, which has it's own bag of
> problems so far, but seems to be lighter and so far more reliable than
> apt-proxy.

I've been using it pretty happily to keep several machines updated.
The only real problem I've run into is some sort of interaction bug
with Sun^H^H^H^Oracle's VirtualBox repository, where the lists don't
download properly. Last I checked it had turned into a circle of
pointed fingers.