Re: Hardware trouble ries.debian.org - ftpmaster.debian.org / release.d.o services disabled

Hi,

On Fri Mar 26, 2010 at 17:18:14 +0100, Alexander Reichle-Schmehl wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Joerg Jaspert schrieb:
>
>> just a short notice for everyone out there who wants to upload or waits
>> for a package migration to testing:
>>
>> ries.debian.org, the host behind ftp-master.debian.org, has hardware
>> trouble, a failed memory module keeps resetting the machine at random
>> intervals.
>
> A small update:  Thanks to our DSAs ries seems to be working again, but

*cough* well, 2 DIMMs are now taken out of the machine, which we hope
have caused that problem, but we will see.... There will be a further
downtime when the replacement DIMMs arrive.

Greetings
Martin
--
 Martin Zobel-Helas <zobel@debian.org>  | Debian System Administrator
 Debian & GNU/Linux Developer           |           Debian Listmaster