Re: Serializing transitions

Hi!

Neil Williams schrieb:

Wouldn't a simpler method be to identify uploads that inadvertently
impair an ongoing transition and bump that one upload to experimental
or simply tell the DD not to upload to unstable?
[..]
Maybe extending dput functionality to check a file on a central server
that lists the ongoing transitions and blocking the upload in the first
place?

Maybe I'm wrong but I thought the release team already has the possibility to block uploads because of transitions? I assumed the problem was to identify the packages involved in a transition...

Best regards,
  Alexander