Re: About new source formats for packages without patches

On Fri, 26 Mar 2010, Stéphane Glondu wrote:
> Raphael Hertzog a écrit :
> > Note that the lintian message specifically requests to contact us if you
> > decide to stick with 1.0 for such a technical reason. That's done that way
> > so that I can help resolve those problems. No later than this morning I
> > contacted the launchpad guys to allow new source formats in karmic PPA
> > because one DD continued to use 1.0 for this reason.
>
> Did they reply? AFAIC, the same applies to jaunty PPA and lenny-backports.

Yes, they are going to allow it for karmic PPA. I just asked for jaunty
too.

lenny-backports needs a dak upgrade and formorer doesn't want to do it,
maybe someone else should offer him to manage it for him.

Cheers,
--
Raphaël Hertzog

Like what I do? Sponsor me: http://ouaza.com/wp/2010/01/05/5-years-of-freexian/