Re: Suggestion to developer tools

On Thu, 2010-03-18 at 22:12 -0500, ceduardo wrote:

> I wanted to know aobut the typicals develoment toolt that you use.

I mainly use eclipse or gedit or a command line text editor (Depending
on my mood)

I suggest you learn how to use these as well, they allow for much
customization.

> I have Eclipse installed but I don't use this for C/C++, but It is a
> good idea to try with this one. I am testing NetBeans IDE but I want
> to know your suggestions.

I prefer Eclipse over NetBeans for all of my development because I feel
that NetBeans is a bit to "bloaty"

As I said, this is a matter of preference.  I can't really tell you what
you will like best ;)
--
Luke Cycon <lcycon@gmail.com>