Re: Linux Foundation Collaboration Summit

On Sat, 13 Mar 2010, Michael Meskes wrote:
> On Fri, Mar 12, 2010 at 09:00:09PM -0800, Don Armstrong wrote:
> > Is anyone from Debian planning on attending the Linux Foundation
> > Collaboration Summit? I'm particularly interested if someone is
>
> Yes, I will be there.
>
> > planning on participating in the LSB workgroup that apparently is
> > happening there.
>
> This is one of the workgroups I'm interested in.

Awesome. If you (and anyone else who attends) could keep -devel or
-policy abreast of any developments, I'd really appreciate it.

Don Armstrong

--
The computer allows you to make mistakes faster than any other
invention, with the possible exception of handguns and tequila