Re: Linux Foundation Collaboration Summit

On Sat, 13 Mar 2010, Michael Meskes wrote:
> On Fri, Mar 12, 2010 at 09:00:09PM -0800, Don Armstrong wrote:
> > Is anyone from Debian planning on attending the Linux Foundation
> > Collaboration Summit? I'm particularly interested if someone is
> Yes, I will be there.
> > planning on participating in the LSB workgroup that apparently is
> > happening there.
> This is one of the workgroups I'm interested in.

Awesome. If you (and anyone else who attends) could keep -devel or
-policy abreast of any developments, I'd really appreciate it.

Don Armstrong

The computer allows you to make mistakes faster than any other
invention, with the possible exception of handguns and tequila
 -- Mitch Ratcliffe