Re: Debian Mobile -- Debian GNU/Linux for mobile devices

Am Mittwoch, den 17.02.2010, 19:47 +0100 schrieb Hector Oron:
> Hi,
>
> 2010/2/17 Julian Andres Klode <jak@debian.org>:
> > Am Mittwoch, den 17.02.2010, 16:13 +0100 schrieb Bastian Blank:
> >> You want to start with em-debian.
> > MeeGo is not really embedded, having a netbook UI and a handheld UI. The
> > devices also have multiple GB of storage.
>
> FYI, Grip is not really embedded, targets MIDs, netbooks and devices
> with few hundreds of MB storage.
> Crush is more embedded, but actually with lack of support until
> multiarch bits are in place.
Yes, I confused them. But Grip can be built from Debian packages
automatically, so starting with it does not make much sense.

--
Julian Andres Klode  - Debian Developer, Ubuntu Member

See http://wiki.debian.org/JulianAndresKlode and http://jak-linux.org/.