Re: Possible problems in your Debian packages

On Sun, 2010-02-14 at 19:50 +0100, Andreas Tille wrote:
> ----- Forwarded message from DDPOMail robot <lucas@debian.org> -----
> From: DDPOMail robot <lucas@debian.org>
> To: Debian-Med Packaging Team <debian-med-packaging@lists.alioth.debian.org>
> Date: Sat, 13 Feb 2010 18:08:13 +0000
> Subject: Possible problems in your Debian packages
> === phylip:
> = No migration to testing for 155 days.
>   See <http://release.debian.org/migration/testing.pl?package=phylip>
> I wonder why this package has problems because the link does not uncover
> any reason why it is not (yet) builded on several architectures.  One
> reason might be that it is a non-free package - but it is not clear to
> to me what I should do now.

There is not currently a full set of auto-builders for non-free.  So far
as I know, your only options at the moment are to request removal of the
outdated binaries or build and upload for those architectures yourself.

Ben Hutchings
It is easier to change the specification to fit the program than vice versa.