Re: Possible DDPOMail improvements?

Hi,

On Sat, 13 Feb 2010, Lucas Nussbaum wrote:
> I just sent a batch of DDPOMail emails. Those emails are sent to

Thank you for your work on this, it's definitely useful.

> But we are constantly wondering where we should go from there. Should we
> add more data (like the RC bugs in stable and the unfixed security
> issues)? Or should we instead try to decrease the amount of data (to
> increase the signal/noise ratio), for example by not reporting about
> Lintian errors and warnings?

It would be nice to have a web version of it so that I can quickly check
that I did not miss something important. It could also be useful in MIA/QA
to see how many problems someone has left accumulating.

RC bugs in stable would be nice if we can get a way to tag them
"wontfix-in-stable". Because not all RC bugs affecting stable will
be fixed by stable updates and they should not clutter this report
indefinitely. (I know we can tag the bug "sid squeeze" to indicate
that the bug only applies to those distributions but that's not what I'm
saying above)

Cheers,
--
Raphaël Hertzog