Re: need help of R language expert

On Tue, 9 Feb 2010, Atsuhito Kohda wrote:

Hi all,

I, a maintainer of TeXmacs, have got an FTBFS bug#551254

I temporarily remove a problematic patch but clearly it is
not a real fix.  A plugin of R seems not to work anymore.

CC:ing Mako especially in case he can help, since he has used some R. Take a look at http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=551254 .

Atsuhito,

An R-y friend pointed me toward http://developer.r-project.org/parseRd.pdf which documents changes to the .Rd format.

From what I gather, Rd is a documenation format for the R language. It's
becoming more LaTeX like, and the PDF link explains the changes.

I don't know much more than that, though. Good luck!

-- Asheesh.

--
"Good health" is merely the slowest rate at which one can die.