need help of R language expert

Hi all,

I, a maintainer of TeXmacs, have got an FTBFS bug#551254

I temporarily remove a problematic patch but clearly it is
not a real fix.  A plugin of R seems not to work anymore.

I don't know R language at all so request a help of R language
expert.

As far as I investigated, TeXmacs.Rd might be wrong (written
in obsolete style?).
If I splitted TeXmacs.Rd in two files in line #44 and removed
unnecessary \eof then I can build the package successfully.
But I don't think this is a reasonable fix.

If anyone, who is an expert of R, has time to investigate
the problem, please let me know what is a real reasonable
fix of the problem.

Thanks in advance.			2010-2-9(Tue)

--
 Debian Developer - much more I18N of Debian
 Atsuhito Kohda <kohda AT debian.org>