[RFC] Collecting changelog entries in projectb

Hi,

FTP team and I are currently writing a new feature in dak which will
collect changelog entries and store them in projectb, to be later used
for other purposes (e.g. to write point release changelogs, see [1]).

Collecting every changelog entry takes lots of space (the whole past
adds up to 7GB), so we thought to limit that to policy queues only
(right now stable-proposed-uploads and oldstable-proposed-uploads),
unless there is a valid reason to do for every upload in the archive.

Can you imagine a useful thing that is worth having every entry in
projectb? If so, here's your chance :)

[1] http://ftp.debian.org/debian/dists/lenny/ChangeLog

--
  .''`.