Re: Is tabular data in binary format acceptable for Debian ?

]] Charles Plessy

| It kills the fun, sometimes degrades our relations with Upstream, and
| I have not yet seen a user thanking us for doing this.

I have upstreams that have thanked me repeatedly for being, more or
less, a PITA when it comes to reviewing licences and making sure that
they are not distributing software they don't have the right to, or
derived software which was in violation of the upstream licence.

Sure, it's anecdotal evidence, but they're out there.

--
Tollef Fog Heen