Re: Lintian based autorejects

>  who spent over 30 hours checking for and filing 219 bugs against packages
>  which violate policy, and is getting somewhat irritated by all the
>  kvetching

Thank you for doing this.  I've looked at doing it from time to time based
on Lintian results and always shied away from the work, but I think it's
valuable work and bugs that should be filed.  Regardless of what severity
they end up at, they're bugs, and I think we're better off for having them
recorded.