Re: Lintian based autorejects

Luk Claes <luk@debian.org> writes:

> As before Manoj seems to interpret things and word things so they fit
> the way he can use them at the moment he needs them.

Even if that were true, it's foolish to think this is a trait specific
to one person. Everyone does this to some degree, and smearing one
person rather than focussing on the facts is poor form. Instead, we
should point out factual errors where they occur, and be willing to have
the same done in return.

Further to that, I don't know of any evidence that it's true in this
case.

> As long as that continues I'm not going to even try to get the Debian
> Policy and RC bug policy consistent […]

Please. Your decision of what (and whom) to spend your time on is your
own, but don't point to someone else as a pre-condition to your action.
I hope you can address the facts of the matter and collaborate to
improve Policy and Debian in general.

--
 \     “Ours is a world where people don't know what they want and are |
  `\       willing to go through hell to get it.” —Donald Robert Perry |