Re: piuparts-MBF: owned and unowned files after purge

On Mon, Oct 19, 2009 at 08:14:12PM +0200, Holger Levsen wrote:
> Reasoning: "a piuparts clean archive" is a release-goal for squeeze (and was
> for lenny) and this is prohibited per debian-policy. As the impact of the
> bugs ain't that high (except that we break our quality promise with it and
> blatantly violate policy), I think "important" is the right severity.

To me, your last parenthesis, is enough of a reason for filing the bugs
with RC-severity. YMMV. In any case, please file them with some
usertagging, so that if you file them "important" and if we want, we can
later on bump their severity (or vice versa of course).

As usual, thanks for your amazing piuparts work!
Cheers.