Re: piuparts-MBF: owned and unowned files after purge

On Mon, Oct 19, 2009 at 20:14:12 +0200, Holger Levsen wrote:
> 204 packages are affected by this, a ddlist of the affected packages is below.

There are many false positives in that list.  For example, of the first five
packages I checked, four of them (anki, audacious-plugins, avogadro, babiloo)
do not leave any files themselves, but are affected by indirect dependencies on
shared-mime-info and #527063.

--
Nicholas Breen
nbreen@ofb.net