Re: Debconf and PackageKit

Hi again,
now aptcc backend install/remove/update
things in noninteractive mode, and following

Josselin Mouette advices I'm planning to write
a DBus frontend to debconf that will emit a signal
when it needs a Session frontend to be attached.

I created a sequence diagram to ilustrate what i'm
planning and i'd like to hear from you if this sounds
sensible, with this we would have PackageKit
working with deb packages the same way Synaptic does
just not too advanced.

http://img97.imageshack.us/img97/6141/debconf.png

Please give me some feedback on this
so i can start coding :D