Re: /var/www is depracated, which directory to use?

hi stig,

(sorry for the late reply)

On Wed, Sep 30, 2009 at 09:23:17AM +0200, Stig Sandbeck Mathisen wrote:
> sean finney <seanius@debian.org> writes:
>
> > there is, it's called webapps-common[1].  unfortunately what *is*
> > missing is developers with time to put into maintaining it, which is
> > why it has not been uploaded or integrated with support for more httpd
> > services.
>
> That looks useful.  What can I do to help?

if you (or anyone else) are interested in helping webapps-common, then
my first suggestion is to join up on debian-webapps@lists.debian.org.
if there's enough interest we can hammer out a roadmap for what needs to
be done to get the package into a release-quality state.

	sean