Re: remastering ISOs to append boot options

I'm sorry if I'm not an expert, but you can try with "DEBIAN_FRONTEND=text" boot parameter, to install using the serial port.

http://www.debian.org/releases/stable/i386/ch05s02.html.en

2009/7/11 Samuel Thibault <sthibault@debian.org>
Vincent Danjean, le Mon 06 Jul 2009 11:55:08 +0200, a écrit :
> I needed it to boot on a PC with no screen. It had only a terminal (an
> old french Minitel 1B) on its serial line.
>   I did it by using the USB key boot methods and changing the correct files
> (I do not remember exactly what I did). But I remember having been surprised
> that booting on a serial line was not well documented in the Debian
> documentation.

I'm not sure how d-i is supposed to handle such case. debian-boot,
opinions?

Samuel