remastering ISOs to append boot options

Hello,

Some a11y people asked how to very easily remaster ISOs so as to append
parameters to the kernel command line, to e.g. setup the braille
configuration once for good before burning a CD. I've prepared a small
crude script to do that on

http://people.debian.org/~sthibault/remaster-append.sh

it depends on the bsdtar and genisoimage packages, sample use is

remaster-append.sh "brltty=eu,ttyS-1,fr_FR" debian-testing-i386-businesscard.iso myimage.iso

I'm wondering how that could be provided in debian, or whether it
already exists somewhere and I just wasn't able to find it :) I believe
it could be more generally useful, for people preseeding stuff & such.

Samuel