Re: Resigning from Debian

OoO En  cette matinée  pluvieuse du mardi  07 juillet 2009,  vers 10:30,
Alexis Sukrieh <sukria@sukria.net> disait :

>> What's the  status of tinymce? Is  there someone else  in Debain Webapps
>> team?

> Andrea De Iacovo[1], maintainer of Wordpress, did tell me he wanted to
> adopt tinymce, as wordpress depends on it.

> I agreed, maybe you can contact him and see if you can work together?

I was  just worried  that it would  stay unmaintained. Since  Andrea has
already stepped up to maintain it, I am fine with this.
--
 /* James M doesn't say fuck enough. */
        2.4.3 linux/net/core/netfilter.c