Resigning from Debian

Hi,

It's been a very long time since I worked for Debian, and my packages
have been actually unmaintained for a while.

This is because of two major reasons:

- My paid work is time and energy consuming, hence my freetime is precious

- During the last months, I've lost the motivation and the energy to
  honnor my Debian activities.

It's been a pleasure to contribute to that beautiful project,
and I wish the very best to the whole community.

Feel free to orphan/adopt all of my packages.

electricsheep[1] deserves a prioritary adoption: a major upstream
version has been released and Debian's is now deprecated.

Note that the remaining freetime I have for free software will be
dedicated to maintain Backup Manager's[2] source code (upstream)
so the new maintainer of that package[3] should keep in touch with me
to provide optimal maintenance.

Please remove me from the developers keyring.

All the best.

1: <http://packages.qa.debian.org/e/electricsheep.html>
2: <http://www.backup-manager.org/>
3: <http://packages.qa.debian.org/b/backup-manager.html>