Re: ia32-libs{-tools}, multiarch, squeeze

Bernd Zeimetz <bernd@bzed.de> writes:

> Goswin von Brederlow wrote:
>>> and it has numerous RC bugs.
>>
>> Lets see:
>> http://packages.qa.debian.org/i/ia32-libs-tools.html
>>
>> RC bugs: 1
>
> There were 6 bugs when I looked at the page before writing my mail, guess you've
> merged/downgraded/... the others.I should have added another one - breaking apt

Most importantly fixed in an upload or assigned to the package that
did the actual breaking. I got a number of non-bugs caused by
libc6-i386 changing lib32 from link to directory too: Like
lib32nss-mdns being uninstallable because libc6-i386 conflicts with
it.

> completely while removing the ia32 packages is not nice.

Pray tell, what breaks?

MfG
        Goswin