Re: ia32-libs{-tools}, multiarch, squeeze

Josselin Mouette <joss@debian.org> writes:

> Le vendredi 03 juillet 2009 à 14:59 +0200, Goswin von Brederlow a
> écrit :
>> > Do you *really* want to have more reasons?
>>
>> I would settle for one good one. :)
>
> OK, letâ??s try one that you can understand. Try picturing a bridge.
> ia32-libs-tools is trying to cross the bridge, but there is Ganneff
> standing on the bridge wearing full armor, saying â??None shall passâ??.
>
> And ia32-libs-tools is not wearing Excalibur.

More acruate there is this angry mob with torches and pitchforks that
chaces ia32-libs-tools back after Ganneff did let it pass.

And hey, the "good" reason was "diverting the package management tools
is unacceptable". But, no, we have to do insults instead of arguing.

MfG
        Goswin