Re: Support of new source packages in squeeze

martin f krafft <madduck@debian.org> writes:

> also sprach Goswin von Brederlow <goswin-v-b@web.de> [2009.03.09.1443 +0100]:
> > From a usability point of view I find it unusable. With so many
> > branches you always forget to merge one or don't commit to the
> > right one.
>
> Uh, this is in response to TopGit, which addresses precisely this
> problem: keeping track of the branches and automating their use.

Likewise, with Bazaar the ‘bzr-loom’ plug-in is very handy for
managing a stack of patches in a single branch and moving easily
between them.

--
 \      “The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more |
  `\   to the point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a |