Re: xcdroast does no longer work with wodim: Who to blame?

I demand that Joerg Schilling may or may not have written...

[snip]
> I am definitely not writing self contradicting statements, you are.....

Keep telling yourself that; I don't think that anybody else believes you.

> Your problem seems to be that you repeat untrue claims from other people
> without reading the GPL before.

http://groups.google.co.uk/group/uk.comp.os.linux/msg/e1f32622f567ef1d

"End of discussion", as far as I'm concerned. I'm saying no more.

[snip]
--
| Darren Salt    | linux or ds at              | Absolutely *NOT*    | Toon
| RISC OS, Linux | youmustbejoking,demon,co,uk | representing Debian | Army
| + Lobby friends, family, business, government.    WE'RE KILLING THE PLANET.

Haste maketh waste.