Re: xcdroast does no longer work with wodim: Who to blame?

On Tue Mar 03 14:14, Joerg Schilling wrote:
> Attacks from Debian against the cdrtools project caused the license to be
> changed. Debian now needs to live with this change.

We do live with this change. We don't have cdrtools in the archive, this
is how we live with such changes.

I've told you what I'll do to help this situation. Whether or not you
agree with it, not doing that will not get cdrtools in Debian. If you
don't want to do this then we really aren't interested in your software
and I don't see why you are posting on our mailing lists!

I have nothing else to say on the subject. My offer still stands.

Matt
--
Matthew Johnson