Re: xcdroast does no longer work with wodim: Who to blame?

Michelle wrote:
>Am 2009-03-01 23:35:17, schrieb Josselin Mouette:
>> Unfortunately, as such, we are not going to distribute either Nero
>> (which is non-free) nor cdrecord (which is undistributable). If you are
>> interested into improving CD burning support in Debian, youâ??re welcome
>> to either help fixing these bugs in wodim or help resolving the
>> licensing situation of cdrecord.
>
>Josselin, HOW can someone try to support something, if SCSI  support  is
>droped?  The SCSI support require VERY MUCH working on it and I have  NO
>CLUE about SCSI programming.

Michelle,

You may have no clue about SCSI programming, but I'd hope you have
some about how to report bugs. I don't see any wodim bugs from you
describing your problem, which makes it a little difficult for us to
do anything for you.

"I suspect most samba developers are already technically insane... Of
 course, since many of them are Australians, you can't tell." -- Linus Torvalds