Re: incapable and obsolete APT / Aptitude replacement (PROBLEM SOLVED)

On Tue, Feb 10, 2009 at 07:42:31AM +0100, Martin Wuertele wrote:
> * kc.ubuntu.cz@centrum.cz <kc.ubuntu.cz@centrum.cz> [2009-02-09 21:12]:
>
> > This means my thoughts were correct, because Aptittude mantainers are
> > trying to implement it. (as I request) This answer I found satisfies
> > me.
>
> They don't implement it on your request.

That is not how I read his statement: I read it as he requests that it
is implemented, and it is being implemented, not that the latter follows
the former. But the request is satisfied one way or the other, so the
poster is satisfied.