Re: incapable and obsolete APT / Aptitude replacement (PROBLEM SOLVED)

I don't know, If you know the correct answer, but I was right. I found some paper with additional explanation of the dependency solver problem in Debian.

This paper claims, that experimental branch of Aptitude include a prototype of mentioned powerfull solver (same as zypper or smart). (page 15):

http://people.debian.org/~dburrows/model.pdf

This means my thoughts were correct, because Aptittude mantainers are trying to implement it. (as I request) This answer I found satisfies me.

One more time, thank you for your answers.