Re: Release update: deep freeze, planned dates, and remaining bugs

Adeodato Simó wrote:
> The weekend of February 14th is going to be our tentative target for
> release. We've checked with all the involved teams (which are many!),
> and the date works for all of them.

you forgot debian-live@lists.debian.org. remember that producing final
live images requires:

  a) having network access to a mirror that has lenny final through http

  b) me having about 8 to 12 hours of time to actually put all the
     images and flavours together.

  c) let sledge mirror them to cdimage.debian.org (it's about ~50gb)

thank you for your cooperation.

Regards,
Daniel