Re: Little endian /usr/share/locale/* files in epiphany-browser-data

Loïc Minier wrote:
> On Tue, Jan 20, 2009, Дмитрий Ледков wrote:
>> Maybe a work around like python/emacssen could work here? To
>> (re-)/generate correct endianess at install time?
>
>  Sure, this sounds possible, albeit it seems slightly more fragile to
>  me; you also lose distro-provided md5sums for the generated data.

It is because python/emacsen byte-compile into separate files (pyc, pyo
and elc) and these endianes will still have to stay in the same
filename+extension? My understanding was that checksums are provided for
  original tarball, diff, and deb. Not the individual files in the
package, hence my logic was that no checksums will be lost.

--
With regards,

I am not a DD
Dmitrijs Ledkovs.