Re: Help with uscan

Erik de Castro Lopo <mle+debian@mega-nerd.com> writes:

> Any clues on how to do this? If I just use:
>
>    package-(.*).tar.gz

For a start, you should replace the allows-empty match ‘(.*)’ with one
that requires at least one character ‘(.+)’.

That's orthogonal to the behaviour you're describing. though.

> uscan complains that it can't find the current version (1.2.3rc4) on
> the server.

Can you give us the full URL so that we can test our proposals before
posting them?

--
 \         “If we don't believe in freedom of expression for people we |
  `\           despise, we don't believe in it at all.” —Noam Chomsky, |