DEP5: Change of status to "Candidate"

Dear all

DEP5 is quite stable now (no updates for a while).

Implementation format exists and is being used by quite a few packages now.

Shall DEP-5 be changed to "Candidate" status? Do we have rough consensus?

I believe changing status to Candidate will drive further adoption &
testing as well as helper tool development.

Quote from DEP0:

### DRAFT state: discussion

* every new proposal starts as a DRAFT
* anyone can propose a draft
* each draft has a number (next free one from document index)
* normal discussion and changes to the text happen in this state
* drafts should include *extra* criteria for success (in addition to
  having obtained consensus, see below), that is, requirements to
  finally become ACCEPTED

#### DRAFT -> CANDIDATE: rough consensus

In order for a DEP to become CANDIDATE, the following condition should
be met:

* consensus exists for *what* should be done, and *how* it should be
  done (agreement needs to be expressed by all affected parties, not
  just the drivers; silence is not agreement, but unanimity is not
  required, either)

--
With best regards

Dmitrijs Ledkovs (for short Dima),