Re: =?UTF-8?Q?Re: Invitation to the BSP in M=c3=b6nchengladbach (Germany), 22-24 January 2010?=

Hi,

On Wed, Dec 02, 2009 at 04:52:59PM +0100, Adnan Hodzic wrote:
> I'm definitely interested in participating! One question tho, since I'm from Bosnia,

nice. :-)

> what other activities (perhaps involving Debian) could I be involved in during
> this whole week, since I wouldn't come to Germany just for two days ... suggestions? Share :)

Well, I don't think that anything is planned from our side,
because we were not expecting that. So basically you are on your own.
Here are some hints:

- Moenchengladbach is quit near two at least two bigger german cities (Cologne
  and Duesseldorf) both in something more then half an hour of reach and its easy to get
  to the Netherlands. Also about half an hour travel time. All of these
  cities have their own attractions. A good start to find about them,
  are the cities homepages [1], [2].
- Moenchengladbach has some pubs in its "Altstadt", a museum about
  modern art ("Museum Abteiberg"), as well as a castle which is a museum
  as well, featuring at least an exhibition about the history of art and
  culture of european renessaince.

There is probably more for you in either of the cities, but
that depends on your interests. AFAIK here are also some geocaches
hidden, if you are a geo cacher. If you are really interested
in joining us, you may want to write, what you might be interested
about, so we can help you a bit, what you could do.

Best Regards,
Patrick

[1] http://www.koeln.de/cologne_tourist_information
[2] http://www.duesseldorf.de/en/index.shtml