Re: Bits from the FTPMaster meeting

On Wed, Nov 18, 2009 at 08:18:57PM +0100, Luk Claes wrote:
> > There are architectures for different issues.  There are issues which
> > allways need the fastest available architecture and there are other
> > needs which are targeting at low power consumption etc.  We should
> > probably not put a large effort on a theoretical option which is never
> > used in real live (and I mean a reall *never* not only low chances).
>
> That is what I meant. There are users of openoffice.org on armel and
> mipsel, so it's not at all theoretical even if one would think
> differently from a first look.

That's actually *not* what I mean.  I agree that there might be a use
for openoffice.org on any architecture.  This general use applications
are exactly what I was *not* speaking about.  But please let this settle
because the "find a bug" reason might be strong enough to make our
arguing void.

Kind regards

     Andreas.

--