Re: xulrunner, poppler, gnome and gupnp transitions

Hi, and thanks for this much needed inventory. Most of the issues here
were fixed this week.

Maybe it’s time for a new review?

Le dimanche 08 novembre 2009 à 12:48 +0100, Luk Claes a écrit :
> - gdl not built on hppa which prevents gnome-python-extras from migrating

Now built.

> - webkit not built on kfreebsd-amd64 which prevents kazehakase from
> migrating

Now built.

> - evolution not built on kfreebsd*

Now built.

> - gdl not built on hppa which prevents anjuta from migrating

Now built.

> - devhelp not built on kfreebsd-amd64 which prevents anjuta from migrating

Now built.

> - anjuta not yet built on all arches

This is a consequence of the subversion FTBFS on said architectures. It
can be given-back once svn is fixed.

> - libgnomekbd not built on mips which prevents control-center from migrating

Now built.

> - control-center not yet built on all arches

Now built.

> - kdebase-workspace not yet built on mips prevents libxklavier from
> migrating which prevents libgnomekbd from migrating

Now built.

> - opal not yet built on mips which prevents ekiga from migrating

Now built.

> - geeqie not yet built on all arches which prevents libchamplain and
> empathy from migrating

Still fails to build on hppa.

> - empathy not built on kfreebsd*

It’s waiting on geoclue, which in turn needs disabling of gammu support
on !linux.

> - gnome-swallow not built on all arches

Still fails on hppa. (When is hppa going away, BTW?)

> - gnome-bluetooth not built on kfreebsd*

It won’t until FreeBSD has a better Bluetooth stack. The metapackage
doesn’t depend on it on kfreebsd.

> - gnome-disk-utility not yet built on all arches

It will only build on Linux, and is not depended upon otherwise.

> - devicekit-disks not yet build on all arches

Same remark. Furthermore the ide-cd bug makes it unreasonable to
migrate. Michael Biebl is working on it and has preliminary IDE support.

> - gnome-main-menu should use libslab otherwise it prevents gnome-mag,
> gnome-accessibility, hamster-applet and gnome-desktop-environment migration

Fixed.

> - gnome-session not yet built on all arches

Only hppa missing.

> - gnome-user-share not yet built on all arches

Just uploaded 2.28.1-3 which should build everywhere.

> - seahorse-plugins not yet built on all arches

Just uploaded 2.28.1-2 which should be easier on the buildds.

> - gst-plugins-base0.10 not yet built on all arches

Now built everywhere, still missing some buildd admin signatures.

> - gstreamer0.10 not yet built on all arches

Now built.

> - totem not yet built on all arches

Now built.

> - yelp not built on kfreebsd-amd64